Treadmills are becoming one of the most popular pieces of at-home exercise equipment nowadays and for a good reason. Treadmills are not only designed to eliminate the inconvenience and danger of leaving the house but also help you get your cardio without the pressure of trying to fit your travel times and cardio workout into your tight schedule.
The motivation to improve cardiovascular health has made several fitness enthusiasts bring a wonderful workout experience into their homes. One of the most trusted treadmill brands is the NordicTrack.
Each NordicTrack treadmill has a unique set of needs and fitness goals, whether it’s the running deck that’s shock-absorbing, several workout options to keep you motivated, or a way to quick-adjust the incline or speed parameters.
Since everyone has different fitness goals, here’s a list of the best NordicTrack treadmills that will fit your personal needs and budget.
What to expect from a NordicTrack treadmill
NordicTrack treadmills are designed with high-tech innovation while keeping your body in mind. Since running is a high-impact activity and is tough on joints, especially when you run on concrete, these treadmills have one of the softest and high-quality cushioning on the market. This cushioning helps absorb the impact of running and reduces the pain that comes with that.
The good thing about NordicTrack treadmills is that even the most basic model is iFit compatible to ensure you get the best from your workouts. From outdoor hikes to studio-style classes and classes off the treadmill to runs around the world, iFit has endless options to keep you motivated and engaged. Apart from the high-end features, when you step on a NordicTrack treadmill, you will notice the stability and the powerful motor that will walk with you for years to come.
What We Like
- Consoles: NordicTrack treadmills come with tons of extras to keep you motivated while exercising. Their recent updates of treadmill consoles in all models include top features such as Bluetooth-enabled sound systems, iFit readiness, and high-definition touchscreens up 32 inches wide. These consoles are also equipped with water bottle holders and self-adjusting fans.
- Motors: NordicTrack treadmills have more powerful treadmills compared to others in the same category. The most recent models have commercial-grade motors with at least 3.0 continuous-duty horsepower (CHP). For instance, the entry-level commercial series treadmill has 3.75CHP.
- Coaching: Although this is optional, NordicTrack gives you access to iFit, a virtual gym service that you can enjoy at the comfort of your office or home. With this service, you will have access to world-class training and meet a fitness community to enhance your workouts, along with sleep and nutrition advice created for your personal needs.
- Tracks: The NordicTrack Commercial Series treadmills come with wide running tracks of 22” wide and 60” long, made with high-quality materials to promote a quiet operation and reduce maintenance needs. The Commercial Series and EXP Series treadmills are also equipped with on/off cushioning to help you simulate outdoor workouts or offer superior joint protection.
- Inclines: Incline training is known to tone your leg muscles, boost metabolism, work out your heart, and more. NordicTrack has treadmills with an automatic incline function to help you take your workouts to the next level.
- Warranties: NordicTrack treadmills come with up to a 10-year warranty on frame, 1-year on labor, and 2 years on parts, depending on the model.
What We Don’t Like:
- Assembly: Some users complain that the assembly process isn’t easy. However, paying a professional is worth the extra cost.
Best NordicTrack Treadmill Reviews
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill is one of the best treadmills from this brand. With modern technology, options to customize your workouts to suit your goals, and a hydraulic folding system, this treadmill packs a lot at an average cost. It comes with a 10-inch touchscreen display that helps you to select your workouts, track your stats, follow trainers across the globe, and even create workouts of your own. Although its price tag may seem a bit high, it’s average for a high-tech treadmill that has everything you need in a treadmill.
This treadmill is designed for running enthusiasts who want to build strength and endurance in various ways. With tons of programs, classes, and customizations options on the machine and iFit, it’s safe to say the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a reliable treadmill. With Bluetooth connectivity, fans with three levels of cool, speeds of up to 12 MPH, and many coaches to keep you in shape, this treadmill will take your strength, endurance, and cardio to the next level.
Additionally, the 1750 treadmill can incline down all the way to -3% all the way to 15%, making it ideal for anyone looking for strenuous workouts.
- 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen
- -3 to 15% OneTouch incline control
- 22”x60” running belt
- 300-pound weight capacity
- Smart-response motor
- Powerful motor
- Equipped with modern tech features
- Quiet drive
- High-quality build
- It’s quite large for people with small spaces
The NordicTrack Elite 1000 treadmill is one of the newest models in the T-Series line of treadmill machines. This machine is perfect for those who want to achieve an effective workout in the comfort of their home or office. This treadmill comes with high-end features while staying in an average price range. It has a 10-inch Smart HD touchscreen that allows you to track your fitness stats, join live training classes, and stream on-demand workouts.
With this treadmill, you can choose your own incline to challenge your body in an uphill workout, thanks to the 0-12% live incline control. The Elite 1000 has a 20”x60” running belt that gives you ample space for running. This machine is powered by a 3.0 CHP Smart-Response motor, giving it enough power to handle even the heaviest user in your home.
The Elite 1000 also has two 2-inch digitally-amplified speakers that promise great quality and clarity. These speakers also have Bluetooth audio capabilities. What’s more, it has a 300-pound weight capacity, so unless you’re excessively overweight, this machine will suit you.
- 20”x60” running deck
- 10-inch Smart HD Touchscreen
- AutoBreeze Workout fan
- 0-12MPH speed
- 3.0 CHP motor
- Powerful motor
- High-quality deck cushioning
- Space-saving design with EasyLift Assist
- Reliable warranty
If you’re looking for a treadmill that is easy on your wallet, lightweight and has high-tech for its price, this is a great choice. This high-tech treadmill is designed for those who want a smaller, foldable machine that’s great for jogging and power walking, but it might not suit interval training. It comes with most of the basic features you would expect in a treadmill.
The NordicTrack T Series Treadmill has an incline range from 0 to 12%. Although some treadmills in the same price range have up to 15% incline, this incline will do the trick for most incline-based exercises. This machine also has a 12MPH top speed and automatically adjusts speed for an optimized workout that meets your fitness goals.
The best thing about this treadmill is that it comes with a 10-inch touchscreen display, which is more high-tech than other treadmills in the same category. With this display, you can track your stats, go through a pre-programmed workout, and take an iFit class. This machine has a 20”x60” running belt making it ideal for tall guys and those with long strides. What’s more, it can support up to 300 pounds which is a decent weight capacity for most users.
- 20”x60” running belt
- 10-inch HD touchscreen display
- 0-12% Digital Quick Incline control
- Innovative SpaceSaver design
- Highly cushioned deck
- It comes with 12-month iFit family membership
- Folding design
- Easy to assemble
- It feels flimsy
The NordicTrack EXP 14i Treadmill is designed for those who love faster-processing speeds, better Bluetooth features, and improved screen. This treadmill comes with pre-loaded workouts and is iFit-enabled to help you reach your fitness goals in no time. It comes with a powerful 3.5CHP motor, a 12% to -3% incline/decline, and a 20”x60” treadmill belt.
With both incline and decline functions and a top speed of up to 12 MPH, this treadmill is undeniably a great choice for intermediate runners and dedicated joggers. The EXP 14i is iFit-enabled and comes with a free 30-day trial of the interactive workout app, including features like live trainers. What’s more, it has a 10-year warranty on the frame, one year on labor, and a two-year warranty on parts.
- 14-inch HD Touchscreen
- 2-inch digitally amplified speakers
- 20”x60” running belt
- 0-12MPH speed
- Smart-Response drive system
- Powerful motor
- Large HD touchscreen display
- Large running deck
- Adjustable cushioning
- Customer service could be better
The NordicTrack Commercial X32i Incline Trainer is a great machine when it comes to incline trainers. This treadmill is a great choice for those looking for a powerful treadmill for building strength, muscle building, and weight loss. This machine can go from -6 incline all the way up to 40%, which is far from what many treadmills offer.
This treadmill comes with a 4.25 CHP motor, which matches such a high-end treadmill. This motor is strong enough to stand up over time, no matter what you throw at it. The best thing about this treadmill is that it has self-cooling capabilities that keep the machine cool and allow you to run on it for longer periods of time.
The X32i treadmill has a 32-inch Smart HD touchscreen display, that’s the biggest one for a home treadmill. In terms of comfort, this treadmill has dual 3-inch AutoBreeze workout fans with four power options levels. What’s more, it has an advanced deck cushioning system that makes it ideal for those recovering from injuries.
- 22”x65” running belt
- 0-12mph speed
- 300lb weight capacity
- 4.25 CHP motor
- Large touchscreen display
- Self-cooling treadmill
- Advanced cushioning system
- One-year free iFit membership
- Low weight capacity compared to its features
Treadmills by Brand
NordicTrack is undeniably the king in the treadmill world. Every NordicTrack treadmill is designed to suit people of different fitness levels. Since these treadmills come in a wide variety of price points, tons of programming options, and physical features, it means that every user can get a machine that suits their needs.