Proform treadmills are some of the most effective types of home gym equipment. They offer a reliable way to get your body in shape and are easy to operate regardless of your fitness level. One of the most popular treadmill brands is the ProForm.
ProForm is a fitness brand well-known for its high-quality workout machines, including state-of-the-art treadmills. This brand was founded in 1977 and has three series and five models to choose from, catering to a wide range of needs and budgets.
This article will review the 5 best ProForm treadmills to help you make an informed decision and choose one that suits your needs.
|Treadmill||Weight Capacity||Max. Speed||Max. Incline||Price|
|ProForm Pro 9000||300 lbs||12 MPH||15%||View|
|ProForm Carbon T7||300 lbs||10 MPH||10%||View|
|ProForm City L6||250 lbs||12 MPH||0%||View|
|ProForm CST 505||300 lbs||10 MPH||10%||View|
|ProForm Pro 2000||300 lbs||12 MPH||12%||View|
What to expect from a ProForm treadmill
ProForm is a reliable brand that offers quality treadmill designs and features while also considering budget and space. With a ProForm treadmill, you’ll have access to all the same classes on iFit, but for a small fee. iFit allows you to work out with multiple personal trainers who help you through several classes on and off the treadmill.
If you’re concerned about space when choosing a treadmill, all ProForm’s treadmills fold up to leave you more room when you’re not exercising. ProForm treadmills also have a sleek design that’s easy to use and straightforward.
What We Like:
- Programming Options: All ProForm treadmills come with iFit, a subscription that syncs your treadmill with virtual outdoor training via HD workouts and Google Maps hosted by celebrity personal trainers around the world. Most models have a subscription included in the purchase.
- Reasonably Priced: Every fitness enthusiast has a different price point, so it’s crucial to have a machine that suits every budget. ProForm beats other brands in this aspect. Most of their treadmills range from $799 to $1,999.
- Incline Features: All ProForm treadmills have automatic incline or decline capabilities, giving you several workout programming options.
- Motors: The treadmill’s motor can make or break the machine since it dictates how smoothly it runs. The best thing about ProForm treadmills is that they have high-quality motors at every price point. Although the ProForm Series have a lower price range, their motors can go up to 4.0 CHP.
- Compact Design: Most ProForm treadmills come with a foldable design and can be easily stored when not in use.
- Cushioning: The ProForm treadmills are equipped with a top-of-the-line cushioning system that keeps your joints fully protected. With these treadmills, you’re guaranteed up to 28% less impact on the lower body, allowing you to train pain-free for the longest time possible.
- Audio: These treadmills have audio auxiliary ports with dual 2 inches speakers up to 3 inches.
- Warranties: Most ProForm treadmills come with up to 10 years of warranty on frame, 1 year on labor, 2 years on parts, depending on the model.
What We Don’t Like:
- Customer Service: Most ProForm users have issues with customer service. This is something to keep in mind if you’re a first-time owner who has several questions to ask before and after purchase or need assistance maintaining your machine.
Best ProForm Treadmill Reviews
The following are some of the best proform treadmill models in the market:
ProForm Pro 9000 Treadmill
While looking for a home treadmill, it’s hard to miss the ProForm Pro 9000 treadmill. The Pro 9000 combines a high-capacity motor with one of the flashiest displays you’ll see on a treadmill that shows not only preset workout programs but also supports an interactive training experience. This treadmill has a user weight capacity of 400 pounds, which makes it ideal for big guys. With a -3% to 15% incline range, 0 to 12 MPH speed range, quick control buttons, and iFit membership, this treadmill offers extreme personalization and adjustability.
This treadmill comes with a roomy 20″ x60″ tread belt, giving it plenty of room to take long strides and sprint safely. It has one of the largest running belts, making it ideal for tall guys. The ProForm Pro 9000 has sufficient cushioning on the deck to absorb much of the shock while running.
The ProForm Pro 9000 is easy to operate, thanks to the quick speed controls and the 10″ Oversized Backlit Display. The quick speed controls make running intervals easier and more efficient. You can also change the decline and incline level this way, so it’s an advantage for runners who like incline/decline training.
This treadmill is powered by a 4.2 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor, which is high compared to other treadmills in the same category. For the most part, this treadmill is pretty quiet, so you can work out in your apartment or home without annoying your loved ones or neighbors. Whether you’re looking for a high-intensity long-distance run or a quick jog, the built-in CoolAire workout fan is here to keep you on track. What’s more, it has a SpaceSaver Design, which allows you to fold the deck up and out of the way conveniently.
- 38 workout apps
- 4.2 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor
- 0-15% Quick Incline Control
- 22″ x60″ running belt
- Lifetime warranty on frame, motor, and deck
- Easy to install
- Easy to fold and store
- Not a great choice for people who don’t have sufficient floor space
ProForm Carbon T7 Smart Treadmill
The ProForm Carbon T7 Treadmill Review is a great choice for most home gyms with its affordable price tag and tons of impressive features. It is one of the few treadmills in this price range with a touchscreen display. It also includes a full-deck cushioning with shock absorbers, a cooling fan, and a foldable design to save on space. It also has dual speakers that help you enjoy the free one-month iFit membership without using headphones.
If you’re looking for a basic machine that boasts high-tech features at a low price point, the ProForm Carbon T7 checks most of your boxes. This treadmill is a smart buy if you want an affordable model to supplement your weightlifting. If you’re limited on space, this treadmill is the best bet compared to more expensive options out there.
With this treadmill, you can easily view your workout stats with the 7-inch HD touchscreen display. This helps you track your stats, watch instructor-led iFit classes, and stay motivated. It has a 20″ x55″ running belt that’s long enough for side shuffling and other non-running activities. This treadmill has 0-10% Digital QuickSpeed Controls that allow you to adjust your speed and incline with a touch of a button. What’s more, it has ISO Flex cushioning throughout the deck and shock absorption to protect your joints.
- 7-inch HD interactive touchscreen display
- 20″ x55″ running belt
- 0-10% incline range
- 0-10 MPH speed range
- Folding SpaceSaver design
- High-tech treadmill at an affordable price
- Space-saving design
- 30-day free iFit membership
- Easy to assemble
- It may not suit individuals with longer strides
ProForm City L6 Treadmill
If you have limited space and are looking for an affordable cardio machine for jogging and walking, this might be a great treadmill for you. Although it’s not the fanciest machine out there, it comes with everything you need for a solid workout, including a one-year ProForm iFit program. One of the best things about the ProForm City L6 is its compact size, making it one of the smallest treadmills out there without sacrificing its design and durability. It comes with transportation wheels, so you can easily store it in a closet or under a bed.
Just like other ProForm treadmills, the City L6 comes with iFit, ProForm’s immersive workout program with Google Maps, on-demand training, sharing and tracking, nutrition and sleep recommendations, and much more. However, you need to use a phone or tablet for the iFit app.
Although this treadmill is small and compact, it has ProForm’s advanced ProShox cushioning, which reduces the impact on your joints and knees. This is a perfect choice for people recovering from injury or those who need a little extra support while they train.
- 5-inch high contrast display
- 8MPH max speed
- 18″ x47″ running belt
- 250-pound max weight capacity
- Folding SpaceSaver Design
- Compact design
- Solid warranty
- Folding design and lightweight
- No incline/decline function
ProForm CST 505 Smart Treadmill
The ProForm CST 505 Treadmill is an entry-level treadmill built for convenience and durability. This treadmill brings interactive personal training into your living room. With this treadmill, you will have full access to iFit membership so that you can stream elite iFit Trainers on your tablet or smartphone at any time. It comes with a smart Bluetooth connection that allows your iFit trainers to auto-adjust your speed in the comfort of your home. This treadmill has 5-inch high-contrast display that helps you view your important stats as you work out.
This treadmill is powered by an innovative self-cooling motor that’s long-lasting and quiet in operation. Additionally, it has a maximum speed of 10 MPH and an 18″ x55″ running belt that offers sufficient room to stretch out your stride.
- 5-inch high contrast display
- 18″ x55″ tread belt
- 0-10 MPH speed
- Folding SpaceSaver design
- Impressive customer service
- Solid enough to hold most users
- Reliable warranty
- Easy to fold
- The running surface is a bit short for tall users
The ProForm Pro 2000 Smart Treadmill is a great machine for beginner to intermediate users. It is a great entry-level treadmill making it a good option when building your first home gym. This treadmill comes with a huge 22-inch Smart HD touchscreen display that allows you to access your stats and navigate iFit content for a seamless and engaging workout. It has a 20″ x60″ treadmill belt thoroughly covered with ReBound Pro Cushioning to maximize your comfort and allow a low-impact run.
This treadmill has a powerful Self-cooling Mach Z motor that guarantees consistent runners’ strength, durability, and speed. This motor can withstand the demand required for up to a 12 MPH speed range. What’s more, the Folding SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist allows the treadmill to fold up for simple and compact storage.
- 22-inch interactive HD touchscreen display
- 20″ x60″ running belt
- 300 pounds user capacity
- -3%-12% Quick Incline control
- Rebound Pro deck cushioning
- Powerful motor
- Incline and decline functions
- Foldable design
- It has sufficient cushioning to reduce the impact on your joints
ProForm has a wide range of treadmills to suit every user and budget. Their wide variety of products makes them affordable for everyone without compromising their design and durability. Most ProForm treadmills are quite similar, so you need to compare different models and choose one that suits your personal needs.