Sole treadmills are made with the quality and durability that’s found on any high-end machine, such as those found in a hotel fitness center or gym. These treadmills gained popularity by being a favorite choice for most well-known hotels and have become a staple of home workouts due to their ease of use and reliability.
Although these treadmills have several similarities, there are some differences that set them apart. In this article, I’ll take an in-depth look at the Sole treadmills and review some of the best Sole treadmills to help you choose one that will suit your fitness goals and budget.
What to expect from a Sole Fitness treadmill
Sole is undeniably one of the favorite treadmill brands in the market. With reliable construction and impressive construction, a Sole Fitness treadmill will last for years. These machines are designed for guys who want a simple design, basic deck, and console that will offer everything you need in a treadmill. Most Sole treadmills do not rely on the internet to operate, so you just need to plug your machine, and you’re ready to go.
If you’re looking for a quality and sturdy treadmill, Sole should be at the top of your list. When you step on a Sole treadmill, you will note that it was built to last. The best thing about Sole treadmills is that you can use them with or without a subscription. You can use STUDIO that gives you several classes on and off the machine, opt out of the monthly cost and continue with your workouts. A sole treadmill is a powerful machine that will handle anything you throw at it.
What We Like:
- Motors: Sole treadmill motors have up to 4.0 CHP. They are cooled by heavy-duty flywheels that are more durable motors with a comparable amount of horsepower. These motors are usually very quiet.
- High-quality Parts: Sole treadmills come with several high-quality parts, even with residential warranties only. For instance, Sole treadmills are equipped with two-ply tracks and move over at least 2.5-inch rollers. These treadmills outshine their competitors with their smart engineering and great quality control.
- Decks: These treadmills feature Sole’s CushionFlex technology that reduces impact by up to 40% compared to outdoor running. This level of cushioning beats what is offered by other brands.
- Track Size: Sole treadmills have up to 22″ x 60″ running track, making them ideal treadmill for tall runners.
- Folding: Sole home treadmills have a foldable design that helps save on space. These foldable models have a unique horseshoe design that makes them sturdy as their non-folding machines.
- Extras: Every Sole treadmill has an MP3 port and speakers, cup holders, an improved tablet holder, handlebar-based controls for incline and speed, and a wireless heart rate receiver.
- Warranties: Sole warranties are among the most reliable ones out there. The most recent treadmills come with lifetime warranties on motors and frames, at least 3 years on electronics and parts, and in-studio or in-home labor.
What We Don’t Like:
- Limited Programs: You cannot download new workouts on Sole treadmills. However, two users can save their workouts on the console.
- Short Handrails: Handrails are meant to offer stability while working out. However, Sole treadmills have short handrails, making some people feel insecure.
Best Sole Treadmill Reviews
The Sole F85 folding treadmill comes with everything a power walker or serious runner could want for effective indoor training: a spacious workout area, a powerful motor, an automated incline, and great cushioning. This treadmill has the largest deck that Sole offers, a great 22-inch-wide running area that’s comfortable for all runners. This machine has two separate heart rate control programs, six auto programs, and two user-customized workouts.
This treadmill has a vibrant LCD that allows you to monitor your workout stats, including incline, speed, distance traveled, calories burned, pulse and pace. The treadmill’s console features quick speed and inclines adjustment buttons and the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience. This machine is equipped with a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that keeps the deck securely locked. It also has an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design that allows you to fold and unfold the machine silently as you watch.
The F85 folding treadmill has a heavy-duty chassis and motor and features heavy-duty stable inclines, powder-coated, all-steel welded frames, and all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free walking/running surface.
- 22″ x60″ running deck
- 4.0 CHP motor
- 0% to 15% incline
- Two-ply belts
- 12MPH top speed
- Built-in speakers
- Easy to fold
- Highly cushioned for a comfortable and quiet workout
- Durable construction
- Terrible customer service
If you’re looking for a machine to help you walk at a slow pace while keeping up with your computing tasks, the Sole TD80 is a great choice. With this top-of-the-line model, you will always feel motivated to move. This machine is built with a cushioned deck that will reduce the impact on your joints by 40%. This is a great feature if you want to walk for long hours every day.
The SOLE TD80 Treadmill Desk also has a foldable design making it a great choice for small spaces. This treadmill is powered by a 2.5CHP motor with speeds of 0.5 to 4mph. Although this may not be a high CHP as seen on other machines, this treadmill is not designed for intense running, so it won’t support so much intensity. It has a sturdy and durable steel construction that gives it sufficient strength to support users of different weight capacities. What’s more, it comes with an integrated tablet holder and a USB charging port to keep your devices fully charged.
- 2.5 CHP motor
- 20″ x50″ running surface
- 4MPH top speed
- Easy to adjust the speed
- Comfortable running deck
- Impressive design and durable build
- Decent warranty in this price range
- It lacks any heart rate monitoring capabilities
The Sole TT9 Treadmill is a well-rounded model designed for light commercial fitness rooms and elite home gyms. This treadmill is roomy enough to accommodate big and tall runners, thanks to the 22″ x60″ running area. It is equipped with high-quality tread belts that are thick, durable, and low maintenance. Beneath the running track is a deck designed to absorb shock and reduce the impact on your joints by 40%.
The TT9 treadmill also has an incline/decline function, making your exercises more interesting and intense. The Sole TT9 treadmill comes with 15 levels of incline and 6 levels of decline. This machine allows two users to save their profiles using two custom-designed programs. Additionally, it features Bluetooth audio speakers, an integrated tablet holder, and a USB charging port.
- 15 levels of incline
- 6 levels of decline
- 10lb commercial grade flywheel
- Bluetooth compatible
- High-quality pulse sensors
- High weight capacity
- Powerful motor
- Reliable warranty
- Highly cushioned deck
- Large footprint
The Sole S77 is a high-quality treadmill for home gyms. This treadmill has a large running area, long-lasting belt, and high weight capacity. It’s designed to withstand daily use and last for years of use with proper maintenance and care. Although it doesn’t come with all bells and whistles, it has a powerful 3.5 CHP motor that ensures your workouts are consistent any time you step on the running deck.
This is a great choice if you’re looking for a treadmill that will offer less complications and distractions. The S77 treadmill has the right features to keep users focused on their workouts without worrying about elements breaking down. With a powerful motor that provides speeds of up to 12 mph and 15 levels of incline, this treadmill is a great choice for anyone who wants to run at their own speed. Additionally, it has a 10.1-inch TFT screen that allows you to track your workouts and provide valuable performance during workouts.
- 3.5 CHP motor
- 400 pounds weight capacity
- Built-in speakers
- Two-ply belt
- 12MPH top speed
- Durable design
- Good warranty
- Easy to use
- High torque motor
- Doesn’t fold
The Sole F63 treadmill is one of the highest-quality folding treadmills with everything you need to keep you in shape. This treadmill has a perfect combination of high-quality components and a user-friendly design that makes it suitable for users of different fitness levels. It is powered by a 2.5 HP motor that guarantees up to 10 MPH and up to 15% inclines. It also has a vibrant blue LCD screen that helps you track your workout stats, including time, incline, speed, distance traveled, pulse, and calories.
This treadmill also has six preset workouts, a wireless heart rate chest strap, a large stop switch for safety, speed and incline controls., and armrest cooling fans. This treadmill also comes with a lifetime warranty on frame, 20 years on motor, three years on deck/belt/electronics/rollers, and one year labor.
- 20″ x55″ running surface
- 325 pounds weight capacity
- 2.5 HP motor
- 10MPH top speed
- 0-15% levels of incline
- Advanced cushioning
- Quiet motor
- The 15% incline allows you to burn fat and calories faster
- Effective heart rate monitoring
- Reliable warranty terms
- Slow acceleration
Treadmills by Brand
Is Sole a good treadmill brand?
Sole Fitness is a leading and reliable brand in the fitness industry and one of the fastest-growing brands in Canada and the USA. Sole treadmills come with high-quality parts at reasonable prices.
Which treadmill is better, Sole or horizon?
Both treadmills are well-made exercise units designed with users in mind, but sole treadmills are available at a good price compared to Horizon treadmills.
Sole Fitness is among the most reliable treadmill brands for light commercial settings and home gyms. This brand prioritizes reliability and performance and keeps its models updated to stay in the competition. If you’re looking for a treadmill with improved screen design, extra workout room, and other high-end upgrades, pick one of the Sole treadmills reviewed above and take your fitness to the next level.